Call for Late News Abstract Deadline:
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please review Steps 1-5 below before entering the online abstract submission site.
Before signing up or logging into the online system (in Step 5), please review all of the following steps to ensure you have the information needed to complete the abstract submission process.
Please Note the Following Requirements Prior to Submission:
- If you are planning to submit multiple abstracts, presenters are limited to one oral and two poster presentation. One submission must be to an oral session and two to a poster session. They must be three DIFFERENT abstracts – not the same abstract submitted as both an oral and a poster.
- You will need to agree to the copyright agreement.
Select a topic from the list below.
Fill out the abstract content and author details in the system (abstract 2,700 characters max. including grammar and spacing; you may also submit a supplemental 1 page PDF file containing any graphs, charts or pictures you wish to include).
Please click the Submit Abstract button below and complete the Online Abstract Submission Form. Questions? E-mail email@example.com.
Due July 15
Acknowledgment that your abstract has been submitted will follow by e-mail shortly after submission. Notifications regarding acceptances will be sent by e-mail by June 16, 2022. Late news author notifications will be send July 25, 2022.
Beyond SIMS (BS)
- BS1: Solid-liquid Interface
- BS2: Ambient
- BS3: Atom Probe
- BS4: MALDI
- BS5: Other MS Methods
- BS6: Multi-technique
- BS7: Beyond SIMS Poster Session
Dealing with Data and Interpretation (DI)
- DI1: Multivariate Analysis
- DI2: Image and 3D Data Processing
- DI3: Big Data
- DI4: Knowledge Management
- DI5: Machine Learning
- DI6: Dealing with Data and Interpretation Poster Session
- FM1: Ion-solid Interactions
- FM2: Simulation
- FM3: Secondary Ion Formation
- FM4: Quantification
- FM5: Metrology
- FM6: Standardization
- FM7: Approaches for Challenging Samples
- FM8: Fundamentals Poster Session
Recent Advances in SIMS (RA)
- RA1: Cluster and Novel Ion Sources
- RA2: HR Imaging and Spectrometry
- RA3: 2D and 3D Approaches
- RA4: MS-MS
- RA5: Enhanced Ionization Methods
- RA6: Recent Advances in SIMS Poster Session
SIMS Solutions in Materials and Life Sciences (SS)
- SS1: Industrial Applications
- SS2: Cells and Tissue
- SS3: Biomaterials
- SS4: Geology
- SS5: Forensics
- SS6: Cultural Heritage
- SS7: Environmental
- SS8: Nanostructures
- SS9: Microelectronics
- SS10: Polymers
- SS11: Energy Storage Devices and Systems
- SS12: SIMS Solutions in Materials and Life Sciences Poster Session